THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sonntag, 18. September 2011

I didn't know Nega really much before.

They are very friendly and we had a lot of fun together.

Thank you very much Nega!
Thank you Tour Manager-san!
Dōmo arigatō!

And thanks to the girl who helped me with the interview.

Thanks to Steff from Astan.
You and your Team made a good work!

The concerts in Berlin and Cologne were awesome.

But I enjoyed Berlin a bit more.

I bought the T-shirt which wore San the guitarist on stage.
But I wanted the Shirt of Yu the drummer.
He is very good. Maybe I become a fan. *smile*
And I bought Polaroid pictures of the band but I didn't get one of San.
*laugh*


I hope Paris and Utrecht will be awesome too.

Maybe the next Under Code Band will be Megaromania.
I am looking forward to them.

And I hope Nega will come again to Germany.
Very great live performances.


Kaoru